Sunday, February 13, 2011

Artists works I am watching


There are many artist I admire. They use many different forms of expression. They use all kinds of mediums. I have listed this weeks three. Cristiana Bardeanu, a freelance web designer and painter. I came across her by accident. I would like to see more paintings from her


Cristiana Bardeanu






Ann Wood lives in Brooklyn New York near beautiful Prospect Park. She makes things, paint, and draw for her life and her livelihood. She works with mostly found, and salvaged materials, many of them vintage or antique garments.


I will be checking back with her work.






José María Castillo is an international portrait artist. He brings classy, prestigious and traditional art to us with his style of painting. His portraits are different and refreshing museum pieces.
His portraits are so beautiful


Visit him to see his wonderful work




Fill free to post a comment and also fill free to
Visit me on Facebook
or Twitter

No comments: